Answers to Common Questions About Transportation Brokerage in Minnesota
At K-Way Express, Inc., we offer a variety of different services for all of our clients. One of our most popular services, however, is transportation brokerage in Minnesota. This post will teach you everything you need to know about this service and why you should always choose us to be your transportation broker.
What is a transportation broker?
Before we get too deep into the weeds, it’d be helpful to know what exactly a transportation broker does. A transportation broker is someone who arranges freight shipping between a carrier and a shipper. A proper brokerage company handles all of the logistics and ensures that all products make it to the right destination at the right time. While a business owner could do this work on their own, it’s often much easier to outsource the task to a company that focuses on transportation brokerage.
What are the benefits of using a transportation broker?
Now that you know what a transportation broker is, do you know whether or not you need one? Here are a few different reasons why you might want to consider partnering with a broker:
- Save money: It may seem a bit counterintuitive, but paying a transportation broker can often save you money in the long run. Brokers have a wide network of partners that make shipping items a lot less expensive than if you were to try to do it yourself.
- Focus on other things: You’ve got a lot going on each and every day. Why add shipping to your docket of things to do? Instead of worrying about freight, focus your attention on more pressing matters, like growing your business.
- Flexibility: If yours is like most businesses, you go through busy and slow times of the year. A transportation broker is flexible to be there when you need them during those busy seasons.
Why use K-Way Express, Inc.?
There’s no shortage of transportation brokers in our area. However, we believe we’re the best there is. These are some of the reasons why our clients choose us over the competition:
- Vast network: We have over 700 carriers at our fingertips that can deliver your goods to anywhere in the continental United States. Regardless of what you’re shipping or where it needs to go, you can count on us to ensure that your product makes it to its final destination.
- Ease of scalability: We know that you’re trying to grow your business. Luckily for you, we’ll be right by your side the whole time. As your business gets larger and your shipping needs grow, we’ll be able to scale up to meet your needs.
- Long-term partners: At K-Way Express, Inc., we understand that our success is directly correlated to our customers’ success, which is why we see ourselves as partners with all of our clients. We’ll do whatever it takes to ensure that your business is booming!
Nobody beats K-Way Express, Inc. when it comes to transportation brokerage in Minnesota. Give us a call today to get a quote or to learn more about what we can offer you and your business.